Fairfield, CT – Barcelona Wine Bar invites the public to join them for a patio party to celebrate the closing of the season with organic wines, local produce, artisan dishes and drinks curated by the Barcelona Wine Bar team.
Local farmers, producers and small-scale artisans are the foundation of the Barcelona Wine Bar menus, built on ties with the growers of the best produce in Fairfield County. With Handgrown: A Fairfield Patio Party, Barcelona is bringing together that bounty with biodynamic wines from Spain to create an evening of magic. Guests are invited to celebrate the closing weeks of summer and enjoy the bounty of the season in an immersive patio party featuring organic wines list plus fresh seasonal dishes and bites in a multi-course dinner by Executive Chef Ted Gola resulting from longstanding local partnerships.
- What: Handgrown: A Fairfield Patio Party at Barcelona Wine Bar
- Where: Barcelona Wine Bar, Fairfield (4180 Black Rock Turnpike)
- When: Thursday, August 10, 6 – 9pm EDT
- Why: $75 for the wines, specialty dishes, and patio social party; also includes gratuity and taxes for the event.
- How: Tickets available on Eventbrite here; call 203.255.0800 for more information.