The COP27 Buildings Pavilion is hosted by the GlobalABC and the United Nations Environment Programme and co-hosted by We Mean Business Coalition and World Business Council for Sustainable Development, sponsored by 16 entities and in collaboration with BuildingToCOP Coalition, UNFCCC MPGCA, Global Buildings Performance Network, and Government of France. The Buildings Pavilion is located in the Blue Zone (Zone C, Area 5, lot n. 113).
COP27 is a critical moment for the buildings and construction sector to showcase solutions for climate action and all stakeholders along the built environment value chain to unite as one voice towards building decarbonization and resilience.
The Buildings Pavilion is a space for businesses and policymakers to interact, a meeting place for buildings and construction community, and a space to showcase solutions through events, exhibitions, awards, etc. From 8 to 17 November, the Buildings Pavilion will be hosting over 50 events in line with the daily themes interconnected with the COP27 Presidency and Marrakech Partnership for Global Climate Action (MPGCA) agendas.
This year, the Buildings Pavilion’s tagline is “Build4Tomorrow” (#Build4Tomorrow).
- Build4Tomorrow means aligning the transition with UNFCCC’s Marrakech Partnership for Global Climate Action (MPGCA) – Human Settlements Pathway.
- Build4Tomorrow means accelerating deep collaboration towards achieving a 2030 Buildings Breakthrough target.
- Build4Tomorrow means ensuring a just transition and enhancing building resilience.
- Build4Tomorrow means turning Africa’s housing challenges into building opportunities of sustainability and resilience.
- Build4Tomorrow means means decarbonising the building sector along its lifecycle by 2050.
- Build4Tomorrow means greater ambition and bolder policies for building decarbonisation.
- Build4Tomorrow means adopting a whole life cycle perspective, tackling materials as well.
- Build4Tomorrow means building with improved energy efficiency.
- Build4Tomorrow means all stakeholders work together towards a zero-emission, efficient and resilient buildings and construction sector.
- Build4Tomorrowmeans forging pathways through building decarbonization and resilience roadmaps.
For more information and to access COP27 Buildings Pavilion Programme, click here