BETHEL — Mahoosuc Land Trust has tapped local, regional, and national talent to share their expertise in mushrooms, bird illustration, vernal pools, gardening, and more to welcome spring. Events are both webinars and in-person. For more information and to register, visit Mahoosuc Land Trust’s website www.mahoosuc.org. All events are free. Donations are appreciated.
• Mushrooms 101 with Amanda Moran, 4-week course, Tuesday, March 21, 6 p.m.
• Talking With Birds with Dan Gardoqui, Wednesday, March 29, 6 p.m.
• Baby Birds, An Artist Looks Into Wild Bird Nests with Julie Zickefoose, April 5, 6 p.m.
• Be A Better Gardener with Barbara Murphy, 4-week course, Wednesday April 12, 6 p.m.
• The Magic of Vernal Pools with Dan Gardoqui, Thursday, April 13, 6 p.m.
• Personal Habitat with Julie Zickefoose, Wednesday, May 10, 6 p.m.
• Connecting to the Natural World with iNaturalist with Julie Reiff, May 17th, 6 p.m.
Share this Article
Give this Article
You can share 5 more gift articles this month.
Anyone can access the link you share with no account required. Learn more.
Article link sent!
An error has occurred. Please try again.
Subscribe to gift this article
With a Press Herald subscription, you can gift 5 articles each month.
Already a subscriber? Sign in.
As a Maine distillery grows, so does worry over ‘whiskey fungus’