I love to chill. I don’t want to think that I’m becoming an old man at the age of 30, but I’m always in search of a good chair after a long day on my feet. I need to be able to kick back and let every ounce of tension leave my body as I settle into the chair. That’s the kind of comfort and relaxation that you can expect from the Tupelo Line Lounge Chair now available at Huckberry.
You can keep using your old, worn-out lawn chairs that get worse every year from wear and tear from the elements. Or, you can make a serious upgrade to this durable, waterproof polyethylene chair that’s designed to sit on your lawn, patio, and even in your pool. Your friends and family will be fighting over who gets to have a seat, so I’d recommend getting two.
Tupelo Line Lounge Chair
- The perfect low-lounge chair for the patio, around the fire pit, by the pool, or in the pool
- Designed for in-pool use in water depth of 8” or less
- Chair fills with water to prevent buoyancy
- Simple sculptural design that looks beautiful in a variety of settings
- Made with polyethylene—a super durable and waterproof material
- Built to withstand sun, rain, and snow with ease
- Easy-to-clean design can be wiped down or hosed off in minutes
- Crafted with ergonomic principles for a comfortable experience
- Made in the USA
Check out all the great Tupelo outdoor furniture and gear available at Huckberry at the link below!